lighter triger spring 4 sport 2 ?

smkn1

don't,,saftey first,,that stuff is factory engineered for saftey and performance,,not for you or anyone else too monkey with,,,don't---------this ain't for debate or argument,,if anyone tells you different,don't listen or you will be allowing yourself to be compromised,,just don't.

factory spring is almost 7 pound pull when shooting I find it to be to much I read that factory woried about lawsuits.v was expert and sharpshooter in military own many guns hardist triger pull I have ever encontered they must make a factory spring for the pro shooting team or aftermarket company

factory spring is almost 7 pound pull when shooting I find it to be to much I read that factory woried about lawsuits.v was expert and sharpshooter in military own many guns hardist triger pull I have ever encontered they must make a factory spring for the pro shooting team or aftermarket company

Dad-Gummet smkn1!

I just checked the trigger pull on my new M4 and it is 7-8 lbs and now I have to go through the proccess of changing it to 4-4.5 pounds and that means more work and ....... more time ...... spent....... tuning..........err, well......, more time spent with my beloved M4!

Thanks a bunch!!! :)

Semper Fi

"As far as Billary and the Brady bunch...... they are mentally ill and should be pitied and placed in an institution for proper treatment."

Any more great ideas for mods? Keep 'em coming!