I am now officially in the "club"!

Teufel-hunden

Alright all you M4tunates and unfortunates alike- her she is; far from complete but I got the feeling that a couple of the posters might have had a wee-bit of doubt about truthfulness of my new acquisition. :)

Isn't she a thing of beauty?

I will keep ya'll posted as I get her fitted out.

TheBearHammer.jpg?t=1200789665

Semper Fi

"As far as Billary and the Brady bunch...... they are mentally ill and should be pitied and placed in an institution for the proper treatment."

Yes, after a couple hundred rounds with no hiccups I do love it. (except for the sore shoulder!)

Sweet shooting, fast handling, nice balance, great sights (will be even better when the trits arrive), moderate recoil, the whole package just feels "right". What's not to love?

And to set the record straight- your's is only temporarily more evelier (is that even a word?) than mine. :)

On that note, where are your pic rails/tac light/laser sight/assorted widgets? Come on man, if your gonna be a bear ...... be a GRIZZLY!

And I would prefer to think of my Yogi stomper as getting more "holier" as I ad "blessed" parts. "When the end times come and Satan's hords come spewing forth from the bowels of the earth", ......my go-to demon-spawn smiter will be my M4! :D

As for the grip did you try a fairly concentrated soap/water mixture? That usually makes friction-fit parts easier to install.

Semper Fi

"As far as Billary and the Brady bunch...... they are mentally ill and should be pitied and placed in an institution for the proper treatment."

I like to keep all my Tac shotguns simple. I wouldnt mind a small red dot sight on my 3-gun rigs, but other than that. I like them how they came.

I boiled the grip to get it soft, then did the soap and water. It was still a *****. Between the mushy stock grip, and the Houge being pretty soft also, it was wanting to grab real bad.

It really want that bad, took about 15min to get it where I wanted.