WTB M4 Skeletonized Stock

Teufel-hunden

Come on guys, who has one they will part with? I won't pay an arm and a leg for it but maybe an arm OR a leg! :D

It is going to be a pain in the arse to build one one myself and who knows how long it will take for someone in the US to start cranking them out, and who knows how much they will charge for it.

Hey M1014, yours doesn't move..... I'll trade ya! :)

Semper Fi

"As far as Billary and the Brady bunch...... they are mentally ill and should be pitied and placed in an institution for the proper treatment."

How much you offerin??

I said I was going to keep this one, but if the price is right, ill let it go.

Sadly, if you can find one for under $500, you done good.

I have seen them go for a grand, and I got $750 and a regular field stock for the last one I sold. So be ready for some pain:eek:

Here is one going for a grand on Gunbroker. It wouldnt shock me if he got it.

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=90129578

Sorry to sound lame, but other than look cool, what does that stock really do for ya?

Who cares?! Looking cool is all that matters! :D

Just kiddng, what it will do for me is get me into a smaller case, which is nice but not totally neccesary, and the main thing will be making it easier to stow in brush planes/helicopters for the work I am going to be doing this summer in Alaska. And I am sure some other benefits will become apparent after I install/use it.

Semper Fi

"As far as Billary and the Brady bunch...... they are mentally ill and should be pitied and placed in an institution for the proper treatment."

HEY, wait a minute! What's wrong with looking cool being the number #1 reason?? When SOCOMguy decides to start making bayonet adapters for the M1014 (and I hope the earlier model H+K M1 S90's) I'll be at the head of the line. I just happen to have a mint, Viet-Nam era US Model M1917 shotgun bayonet that needs to be mounted on a Benelli. (that's 16+ 1/2 inches of blade).

Assessories make you look glam!!!

SgtCathy

Cape Cod

Bad news Bs- you just missed out on my generous offer! I have one on the way. And no, I did not spend a $1,000 or even $750. That 39 cents and some stamps was just to tempting for the seller to pass up!

:)

Awesome. Glad you found one.

Id probably let this one go for $500 or so. I really dont care for it that much, but with them getting all sucked up by people that wont let them go, I may just hang on to it for a while.

HEY, wait a minute! What's wrong with looking cool being the number #1 reason?? When SOCOMguy decides to start making bayonet adapters for the M1014 (and I hope the earlier model H+K M1 S90's) I'll be at the head of the line. I just happen to have a mint, Viet-Nam era US Model M1917 shotgun bayonet that needs to be mounted on a Benelli. (that's 16+ 1/2 inches of blade).

Assessories make you look glam!!!

SgtCathy

Cape Cod

Nothing is wrong with it. As one of my drill instructors at Parris Island always used to say "If you look good, you will fight good".

Of course we caught him in the instuctor's hut one night wearing a dress, so I have doubts about anything he might have said. :D

The devilish dawg