Benelli USA

goose2

I know we are not supposed to direct any customer service things on here, but who are you to talk to if you cant talk to them. I have tried to get them through 8 phone call and 1 e-mail with no avail. come on, what kind of customer service is that. Is there someone on here who can come up with a suggestion on how to get to them. After all, a gun is only as good as there service. I would not have come to this forum other than we need some "customer service".

they have answered every email and phone call that i have sent them without issue? What is your pressing question that they do not wanta address? Finding someone during hunting season will allways be an issue but that is i would think be a no brainer! not sure why they have been avoiding you but should not take Dr. Phil to figure it out!

I don't know what you mean by the Dr. Phil thing. There is no reason for them not to talk to me. They do not even know my problem or question. I have not talked to anyone. I cant get through to there customer service to talk to them. Now do you get the hint Dr. Phil. Maybe when you get on the phone with them they think there talking to God and thats why you get your calls answered and your e mails replied to. As far as a no brainer during hunting season. Just maybe they need to gear up for more issues during hunting season. It would be a no brainer that they would have more gun problems during hunting season. (O by the way. Did you get the hint)

I think what HOG was saying is; "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar!"

If you have gone to this link and followed their advice below;

http://www.benelliusa.com/customer-service/contact.tpl

Our goal is to be able to serve you, our valued customer, in the most complete and time-efficient manner. For this reason, we maintain Troubleshooting and FAQ databases containing constantly updated information about our products.

If you reviewed the FAQ or Troubleshooting sections and you did not find the answer to your question, please select your state below to direct your question to our customer service department.

........and have gotten nowhere try calling them around 1:30 pm EST, you might find them easier to nail down right after lunch time! I've also had better luck calling later in the week like a Wed or Thur....everybody calls on Monday to order parts and on Friday to check on status of shipments.

Good Luck!

Hi, thought I'd try this again and see if anybody out there knows what new models or what new changes have been made to the Benelli line for 2008? I have saved the money to buy one but I am going to wait and see what is new.

I don't understand why it is taking them so long to show what is new of '08, I mean Remington and the others have their new stuff on their sites. When will their new catalog come out? Thanks

I think what HOG was saying is; "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar!"

If you have gone to this link and followed their advice below;

http://www.benelliusa.com/customer-service/contact.tpl

Our goal is to be able to serve you, our valued customer, in the most complete and time-efficient manner. For this reason, we maintain Troubleshooting and FAQ databases containing constantly updated information about our products.

If you reviewed the FAQ or Troubleshooting sections and you did not find the answer to your question, please select your state below to direct your question to our customer service department.

........and have gotten nowhere try calling them around 1:30 pm EST, you might find them easier to nail down right after lunch time! I've also had better luck calling later in the week like a Wed or Thur....everybody calls on Monday to order parts and on Friday to check on status of shipments.

Good Luck!

If you read my first post it will tell you nothing more than I have tried to get through to Benelli's customer service with 8 phone calls to no avail. (and yes that is bad customer service)Yes I was on hold every time for quite some time and then I thought going the e-mail rout would maybe help. Guess what, still no response. If you read another post here, that person had the same problem. As far as the honey vinegar thing I do not know where your coming from. In my first post I was not flaming no one and then Mr. d**kwild started his crap about Dr. Phil. Did he get talked to about honey and vinegar. I doubt it. So next time head to the source first. Some of you mite think he is Mr. God. I don't.

Hi, thought I'd try this again and see if anybody out there knows what new models or what new changes have been made to the Benelli line for 2008? I have saved the money to buy one but I am going to wait and see what is new.

I don't understand why it is taking them so long to show what is new of '08, I mean Remington and the others have their new stuff on their sites. When will their new catalog come out? Thanks

The SHOT Show starts Saturday. That is when many new products will be announced.

Anything new for 2008 will be announced when Benelli feels the time is correct. I'm sorry they did not check with you though :confused:

Remington? Remington? You mean the near bankrupt company that loses money on hundreds of millions in sales? That Remington? The one that had to be bailed out by an investment group just to keep the doors open? That Remington?

Browning may have a new inertia semi-auto being announced this week. I first heard this rumor in 2003.

IMHO, there will be little new from Benelli for 2008. They sell every gun they make as fast as they can get them out of the factory. This is not the usual formula for a focus on new items.

We should hear details about any new items next week.

I have never had a problem getting through to Benelli CS via phone in the 18 years I have owned Benelli shotguns. I've been on hold though.

Today I was on hold with ADP Payroll for 53 minutes to make a minor change.

Also today, I left Logan's Roadhouse after being told they didn't know how long the wait was. BJ's said 20-30 minutes (during my lunch break), and we ended up at Mimi's where we waited 20 minutes for a table, 12 minutes for drinks, 25 minutes for burgers, and 8 minutes for the check.

Get used to it guys. The economy is not doing well right now. CS is the first thing to go because it is run by humans. Humans are expensive.

A gun is only as good as their customer service:rolleyes: never had issues with either and appologize if i offended ya goose, i have had to wait on hold a couple times but if they new it was GOD calling i am sure they would have not put me on hold:)! Seems you are leaning towards the frustrated side, relax cause that will help no one. Benelli has been getting ready for 2008 Shot Show and i am sure they are short staffed their for a week or 2, not making any excuses for them just letting ya know that they are their for ya! sorry no one hear can help ya, since you did not ask for our help i will shut the F up!!

Thanks for the info Mudhen. I certainly am not advocating anything good about the Remington line of shotguns, I am just getting a little antsy to buy my new Benelli shotgun.

It took me quite a while to save up for my new shotgun and am just having a little bit of a hard time figuring why they don't unveil the new models on Jan. 1st. Heck I find out the new Harley bikes the fall before the next year, it is just a little bit tuff to fork out my cash right now without waiting to see what may be new. Thanks for the info about the Shot Show next week, I'll just wait till then and see. Just thought somebody may know exactly what is new.

new models have allways been top secret till Feb 2 Shot Show! Not sure what year SBEII was introduced but i bought mine in 2003 and think they were released in 01 or 02? rather enjoy my solid black model, not hard to find if ya lay it down and then try to find it! took me 20 years to find my BDU pants every morning, thank GOD for miracles. Kinda like the Air Force painting the C-5 cammo and thinking it will be safe since it was painted:confused: