Benelli Customer Service

Nemesis

Guys,

I have called Benelli customer service a few times now. The hold times are really excessive. I have called 3 times, waited 20, 30 and 45 minutes, and hung up.

Does anyone have the customer service email addy? I just want to email my issue to them rather than wait on the doggone phone for hours on end.

http://www.benelliusa.com/customer-service/contact-form.tpl?Customer=3 goose said they were on strike so good luck, but myself would wait till 2008 Shot Show was over and it starts tomorrow but they should have left janitor in office:)

This is one of their biggest events for 2008 and never been able to find anyone in office during shot show! worth a try!

Hogwild: a few weeks ago i'd have agreed customer service was spotty. But after a few hiccups getting ahold of them they couldn't have been better. Through no fault of my Montefeltro's design the bolt chargin handle on my 20 came out in tight brush a month back while rabbit hunting in briars. Benelli sent one free under warranty UPS. Still i agree there should be someone there or good voice mail. DJ Dan Rooster Man, Flint

Let me say that on 1/31/08 I finally got to speak to a real live voice. It literally took me 10+ times to get it done, but I will have to say they were top notch. I was lucky enough to get helped by a lady the name of "Janice" who took care of my problem without a hick up. It is quite a relief knowing that you own a shotgun that the company will stand behind. Now days you never know. So if you are getting frustrated like I did with the long waits. Hang in there. Hopefully it will be well worth it. At one point I was thinking these guys on here were full of s**t telling me they had no problem getting a hold of them, but all is well and worth it.