Picked up a new M4 (11707)

Gixerman1000

I had been thinking of a new home defense shotgun for a while and since I hadn’t added shotgun of any type to the collection in about 7 years I decided I would get something I really liked.

Copyof100_7604.jpg

Copyof100_7600.jpg

Copyof100_7613.jpg

Copyof100_7586.jpg

It’s a new model with all the updates like the 2 port barrel, I picked it up today NIB and just got back from putting 100 rounds through it, I would have shot more but it got too dark on me but from what I shot I couldn’t be any happier with it, it’s an awesome shotgun. Now all I need is a +2 extension and maybe the collapsible stock.

One question though, I thought the mag tube without the +2 extension only held 4 shells giving it a total of 4+1 but using 2 ¾” shells I could get 5 in the tube giving it a total of 5+1, the 5th shell goes in the tube with no problem with a tad bit of room to go but is this normal for it to take 5 shells