Why Doesn't Benelli Make A Left Hand 20ga

rehh

I just picked up my M-2 Left-hand a few weeks ago. I would buy a left-hand 20 ga in an instant, but the volume is just not there. Most lefties are content to just use the right-hand version if they want a light weight 20 ga.

As I near retirement, I have learned that life is too short to drink cheap beer(thanks, Warstiner!) and life is too short to shoot guns you aren't happy with. That is why I have traded several guns lately to get the ones I wanted in the first place. I now have 11 left-hand long guns, and at least three that qualify as ambidextrous. If the 12-15% of the population that is left-handed would demand left-handed guns, then maybe the market would respond. Until then, we will have to be happy with what the manufacturers feel like sending us.

rehh, my take on this follows the same reasoning benelli doesn't make a 10gauge SBE2....they would only sell one each of them! I'd buy the 10 and you'd buy the 20 lefty! ;)

seriously, the only 20 gauge lefty (autoloader) I know of right now is the NEW Remington 1100-G3, looks like a nice little gun if you are one of those guys who use the wrong hand! :)

10Gauge - I read your last post about a 20 ga Remington and checked the Remington web site. The only left-hand 1100 G3 shown is in 12 ga. I know Remington did make a true left-hand 20 ga years ago, but they are scarce and I have not seen one. I will check the site again and hopefully find the left-hand 20 ga. Remington stocks don't fit me very well, but if I can get a true left-hand 20 ga, I will make the sacrifice!

10Gauge - I read your last post about a 20 ga Remington and checked the Remington web site. The only left-hand 1100 G3 shown is in 12 ga. I know Remington did make a true left-hand 20 ga years ago, but they are scarce and I have not seen one. I will check the site again and hopefully find the left-hand 20 ga. Remington stocks don't fit me very well, but if I can get a true left-hand 20 ga, I will make the sacrifice!

USAF,

here's the remington link....says the 1100 G3 "lefty" is available in both 12 & 20....read slowly ;)

http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/shotguns/model_1100/model_1100_G3.asp

• 3 weeks later...