Customer Service Experience

mlane300

Here is an email I just sent to the Customer Service Department at Benelli. I thought it was a good enough experience to share with others. They seem to stand behind their product pretty well. Had it been a bad experience, believe me, I would have posted it here and many other forums as well.

Greetings,

I'd like to take a moment and express my appreciation for the great customer service that I just experienced through you company. I own an M2 which for some strange reason I just had to outfit with all three of the various steady grip stocks. You'd think the Comfort-tech would be best, but those SG's just shoulder much better for me. Shortly after recieving the shotgun I quickly replaced the Comfort-tech with your Advantage Max-4 HD Steady Grip. What can I say, the "CDI Factor" went way up and it was even more fun to shoot! I recently purchased the black Steady Grip (#60015) and the Advantage Timber (#83160) stocks as well. When I opened the box, I discovered that one was missing a small bag containing three important pieces.

I contacted your customer service department, and was assisted by Roslyn. Although the parts schematic did not match what was to be shipped with a SG stock, she was able to work through the problem by exchanging faxes and emailed photos with me.

THIS is one of the main reasons why I chose to spend nearly $1200 on a Benelli versus a much cheaper brand. Before I was shooting a Beretta 1201FP which I thought was "just as good" as the much higher priced M1. I'm glad I made the switch. Please congratulate Roslyn on a job well done!

By the way, any plans on a Comfort-tech Steady Grip? If so, please only offer it in one color. I can't afford an entire new set! I'm already trying to save the money for the matching forends.

I had a very good experience with "Janice" in customer service also. My problem was fixed without a hick up. I then e mailed her looking for a tracking # for the shipped item and she responded wright back with it. It did take me a long time to get through the line to customer service , but once I did it was taking care of very well. For me there service is top notch.