Platinum Tip Slugs for the SBE

SBE Joe

To any one who shoots the Super black eagle. Last month I posted on here asking for help on a good slug for my SBE. I tried the Platinum Tip from Winchester. On paper they shot like a dream 2-inch group a 50yrds and only a 1-inch drop at 100yds. When in the field I was impressed even more. I shot two nice size does last week while making a drive. The first deer was running full bore at 60 yards and was hit just under the spine and In the guts, any other bullet or arrow would have resulted in a wounded deer and require tracking. This deer fell right in its tracks and died in seconds. I guess from the pure shock of the bullet??? The second deer stopped at 70 yards and gave me a broad side shot right through the heart, this deer took 2 steps and dropped dead. I have killed hundreds of deer (13 this year) and have never witnessed devastation like these bullets deliver. Thanks for the advice on using these bullets.