New S Nova Turk Guns CHEAP....

10Gauge

I was at Gander Mountain near Dayton today and they had NEW Super Nova's with Steady Grip in Realtree HD Timber for $419.......I was stunned, had to be a misprint because the SN's in Black w/ComfortTech stocks were $549......are any of you guys seeing this in your areas????

This was IN-STORE.......on the "TURKEY" Gun Rack!

Don't believe it was advertised or not but like I said I'm thinkin this was an error at the Dayton Ohio Gander Mountain! I told a buddy about it and he is going up tomorrow and buy one, I'll let you guys know what happens.......

well it was for real.......one of the guys from the hunt club went to Gander today and got the Super Nova that was marked $419 and they took 20% more off because of a sale that was going on this weekend!

He got a NEW SUPER NOVA for $335 plus sales tax!!! AMAZING.......my Max4 camo gun was $400 used, but I still think I got a fair deal.....however, $335 NEW seems unbelievable too me for a Super Nova with Steady Grip stock.....I might go up tomorrow and try to buy one and sell it for parts!

Surely I could sell the barrel for $250 and the stock for $140.......that's $55 profit and I can keep the trigger assembly and bolt as spare parts for my SN.

I looked at the Bass Pro today,and they still have a SuperNova steadygrip in Advantage camo priced at $499,I bought the steadygrip I have now,in Realtree APG camo for $488.They had the two same guns sitting side by side and mine was cheaper,I bought mine about a month ago.Today they have another steadygrip in Realtree APG,identical to mine,but the price is $529,so they are going up in price evidently!