Just wanted to show off my new SuperNova.

lococavi1993

I got this baby for myself this past Christmas and been non stop customizing it since. I may put a barrel and magazine clamp with tac rail to mount a flashlight on it also :)

Benelli SuperNova tactical with TacStar +2 mag extension, mesa tactical picatinny rail with 6 shell holder, Burris extreme tactical speed dot sight & an elastic 6 shell holder on the buttstock.

shotty.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I'm not sure in which topic to place the followig question so I try here first.

I'd like to buy a Benelli Supernova as a general purpose shotgun for hunting, but I can't stand the ventillated rib ontop of the barrel. I found that there's an optional canterlevel barrel for Supernovas, but I guess these are for slug guns only, I mean they are rifled... So is there any solution for my problem/is there any unrifled canterlevel barrels?

I'm looking forward to your answers!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi everyone! I'm not sure in which topic to place the followig question so I try here first.

I'd like to buy a Benelli Supernova as a general purpose shotgun for hunting, but I can't stand the ventillated rib ontop of the barrel. I found that there's an optional canterlevel barrel for Supernovas, but I guess these are for slug guns only, I mean they are rifled... So is there any solution for my problem/is there any unrifled canterlevel barrels?

I'm looking forward to your answers!

I was looking for the same barrel - can't find it anywhere.

The gun shop where I shoot (they have a range) is a Benelli authorized dealer. They said that Benelli no longer offers the cantilevered barrel. Their suggestion was to get the slug barrel that they do offer and have the gun drilled and tapped, and put a weaver base on it. That is what I see a lot of Benelli owners doing.