Laz you out there?

shell waster

I did not receive the same email as the rest of you because of other issues. I was asked to ship the gun to the repair facility. So I'll let you know when I get it back (no clue on ETA)... Yes it was nice to receive a reply to my emails finally... I was also impressed on how little time it took for the fix to be approved. But I still think that if you post an email address on a web page you should have someone who checks the inbox...

Agreed, their e-mail response is needs significant improvement, there was a huge thread awhile back about that issue. You will be happy with your Benelli. I can't count the number of times that I am banging away and the guy beside is jammed and can't shoot. To me the reliability of a firearm is priceless.

I only picked up the SBE 2 for the large trigger guard... LOL and the funny is was I went to the gun store to pick up my Athena V and my wife told me not to order another gun... When I came home I had to hear the " what did I tell you " thing.. I told her I did listen, they had it in stock...