Problems.......please help......

benelli preacher

Hey Mudhen. Unless preacher just totally out of the blue made this complete story up,he shouldn't be questioned like that. Why would he or anyone take the time to make a post,read,and reply several times to a made up lie ? If he bought it and was satisfied,why would he come to this forum,and make up a story? I think we at least need to give him the benefit of the doubt.

In my seven or so years here, about 99% of the guys that start their story with the $1500 statement are trolls that post a few times and never return. Take a look at how many do this with their first post.

Call it profiling if you want, but there is no constitutional protection from profiling here at good old Benelli USA :D

I look forward to when he posts what Benelli does for him. That should solve the mystery.

Hey preacher don't get mad. You probably do have a problem, we just thought maybe you were new to choke patterning on turkey targets, and that when you said 25 that you were talking in the vitals. Anyway come back and let us know what the deal is with the gun. These guys in here are proud Benelli owners and just want to head off the benelli bashers. And if you come back the anyone that offended you will also be the ones to help you the most

Hey Preacher I hope that you stick around and not let one bad experience give you a bad taste. I am interested in how well your gun patterns when you do get it back. Be sure though that you do check the serial number, I had a similar issue with one my glocks and they had to send the gun back with a replacement barrel because of a defect in the original so the serial #'s were different on the barrel and receiver. Good Luck and hope to see ya around.

Preacher ,I too hope that you stick around.We need all the Benelli fans to stick around,everyone has some input to give that will help others with a problem.Well some do anyway!!

Anyhow,I go along with the others,you probably had barrel problems,maybe the choke tube to barrel fit was bad,the barrel could have been threaded wrong in some way.Anyway I am sure whatever it was,it wasn't shooter error.It is a shame that Benelli or the sports store didn't think to just try a different barrel and different choke to see if that was your problem instead of shipping your gun off,specially this close to turk killin time.

Hope you get it all worked out,hope you stay with us,and hope you get to shoot a big gobbler with that same gun!:)

I agree. People get loyal to a brand like Benelli,and take negative comments as bashing the gun they own and love. That is normal. I would think that any Benelli that left the factory or soon after had mechanical problems,Benelli could and would fix it. If that means they exchange it with a new one I would expect them to do it. The dealer that sold you the weapon should resolve this for you in my opinion. If anyone says my SBE2 is crap,I just let it go in one ear and out the other. This last Duck and Goose season, I was only able to shoot mine a few times. My blind buddies,all wanted to shoot it and loved it. I do beleive the SBE2 is priced a little high. However they can get their price,because so many people ,including myself are willing to pay to own one.