plug

clonger

I would like to remove the plug from my benelli super sport, for the reason of shooting sporting clays. I would like to be able to have 5 shots instead of 3 if there is anyway that i can do this please let me know.

Thanks

I have a nova tactical not a super sport but sure it's pretty much the same procedure. Remove the magazine cap and use some needle nose and remove the magazine stopper. Place a screw driver into the magazine so the spring doesn't fly into your face when you pull the stopper out with the pliers.

If it's like my M2 there is a retainer with 2 small holes that you pinch together to get at the plug. Look in the manual. For me the holes are small & it takes a fair pinch so I went out & got a pair of pliers made to pinch such a retainer. They were not much from the local hardware store. They have fine points made to pinch similar springs. With them it worked like a champ.

• 4 weeks later...

The last time I checked, your never allowed to load more than two shells at a time for any given station during sporting clays, skeet, trap etc, nor do you ever have more than two clays presented at a time. Having trouble understanding your need for pulling the plug.

I have a nova tactical not a super sport but sure it's pretty much the same procedure. Remove the magazine cap and use some needle nose and remove the magazine stopper. Place a screw driver into the magazine so the spring doesn't fly into your face when you pull the stopper out with the pliers.

As my grandpa always said, you should always use the right tool for the job.

To remove the snap ring you should use snap ring pliers, not needle nose pliers.

I use these from Channel Lock, because they are internal external selectable...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00004SBDS

good luck!