Best Red Dot Scope for Turkey Hunting

TurkeySlayer2008

Hey guys, Ive got a Franchi I-12 that I recently tried to put TruGlo fiber optics on and they would not fit over my rib. Yes, I ordered the correct size they simply would not fit. I have decided to add a red dot scope on my gun. Its already drilled and tapped so all I have to do it mount a base and red dot. What is a good(and reasonably priced) red dot scope that will handle the beating of magnum turkey loads?

Their is many good red dots on the market these days. One thing to look at is the Holo Sight as it has no maginfication so basically it is like looking at the turkey with your eyes. You can look through it with moth eyes opens and aslong as the reticle is on your target once sighted in it is on target. I have a older model that I bought on ebay that I had camo dipped and I will never shoot a turkey gun without one.

1361150RTHoloSight.jpg

Hey guys, Ive got a Franchi I-12 that I recently tried to put TruGlo fiber optics on and they would not fit over my rib. Yes, I ordered the correct size they simply would not fit. I have decided to add a red dot scope on my gun. Its already drilled and tapped so all I have to do it mount a base and red dot. What is a good(and reasonably priced) red dot scope that will handle the beating of magnum turkey loads?

Turkey forgive me if I am not understanding you, but were you trying to mount the sight directly on the vent rib?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...