i'm adicted to turkey hunting....

10Gauge

.....there I said it!

i can't spell either........

Is their any other type of hunting? I mean I don't even have the desire to Deer or Hog hunt anymore. I gave my Bow and ML away to my bestfriend knowing that he will use it more than I will since I only Spring Turkey hunt now.

My name is spurcollector and I'm an addict too. It's O.K. you're among brothers here...

I can't wait until April 1st, that's opening day here.

I have a lease with two friends who don't turkey hunt. I tell them deer season is just a way for me to pass time until turkey season comes in. They think I'm crazy. Maybe they're right.

Take them out and let them catch a fly-down,and see what happens!We'll be talking to them in here in short order.lol

I actually have taken one of them. Man, you should have seen his jaw drop when we had a couple of gobblers answer back, real hot ones. He understands now, but he's so hen pecked and has to work a lot so he doesn't get to hunt but about twice. Our season is only 1 month. Not enough time.

Now me, I use every Saturday and take some vacation days.

Tell me about it!:D

Hey Spur Collector, You guys aren't allowed to hunt on Sundays in Sc.? What are the shooting hours for Spring?

We can hunt on Sundays.... I think the Game Management Land is closed on Sundays, but private land is O.K. My inlaws have farm land that I do Sunday afternoon hunts on.

Our hunting time is 1 hour before legal sunrise to 1 hour after sunset, April 1st through May 1st.

Probably cant buy beer on Sunday either

The state doesn't allow alcohol sales on Sundays. They say we're in the Bible Belt. Stores don't open until 1:30 so people have time to go to church. I like these laws and wish stores didn't open at all on Sundays, everybody needs a day off. The bars that are "Private Clubs" are open on Sundays and the people who live here just stock up on Saturdays, so it's no big deal. But, I think it's cool that we at least do something to observe The Lord's Day...