Comfortech stock and forearm for M2?

Gumby

Hey, does anybody know where to buy a comfortech stock & forearm for a new M2, 2007 model? I bought the wood stocked gun because that was all my local dealer had and I didn't want to wait for one to come in. I can surely change out the stocks right? I mean it would be complete except for the camo barrel. I looked on Benelli's site but all I can find is shirts and hats and stuff, any help would be great.

Thanks

Its been discussed here before many times but I don't believe Benelli will sell anyone a comfortech stock unless you can send them one that you destroyed along with the S# of your gun. The reason is many would simply try to upgrade older guns and that would hurt their sales of new guns. Thats the way my dealer explained it to me as I went down that same road a few years back. My dealer tried to order one for me and that was Benelli's answer. No dice. They can be found at times on Ebay, Gunbroker. etc.

If you find a source please post up. There are many that would like to buy them also.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GunCrazyD
Its been discussed here before many times but I don't believe Benelli will sell anyone a comfortech stock unless you can send them one that you destroyed along with the S# of your gun. The reason is many would simply try to upgrade older guns and that would hurt their sales of new guns. Thats the way my dealer explained it to me as I went down that same road a few years back. My dealer tried to order one for me and that was Benelli's answer. No dice. They can be found at times on Ebay, Gunbroker. etc.

If you find a source please post up. There are many that would like to buy them also.

your dealer is wrong...Benelli can and will sell a comfortech stock to any of it's dealers if asked..not a traditional retail part, and very expensive...but there are part #'s for both pieces..but it will not retrofit onto an older gun. M1 or SBE1...and with so few non-comfortech guns out there in the new models...it has not been offered as a regualr retial part...and probably never would be....but your dealer, if he is an authorized dealer can order those stocks....they are hard to come by because the repair department has most of them to fix guns according to a freind of mine... http://www.gunpartscorp.com and http://www.brownells.com can get them from Benelli.....

Hello, I have a NIB Comfort Tech buttstock assembly which will fit the M2 and SBE2. It comes complete with gel cheek piece and gel butpad. I was just about to post it on Ebay let me know if interested.

I don't think you can sell gun parts on E-Bay anymore. Let us know if they let you.

E-Bay does allow gun parts to be sold provided that the parts are not "restricted". Restricted parts are those directly affiliated with the firing mechanisms such as barrels, action components ie. bolt or bolt carrier and trigger groups assemblies. Non-essential parts like stocks, sights, choke tubes are still allowed so far.

• 3 weeks later...