New Nova owner questions

sneaky

Sorry if these questions are redundant....

Last night I bought a Nova with the 18.5" barrel. Looking for info on where to get a 26" barrel.

Also, not sure how much recoil protection one needs. Seems like there's the mercury recoil kit as well as aftermarket recoil pads. Limbsaver indicates they have pads, but list them as non-tactical. Not sure how this relates to use with a 18.5" barrel or a 26" barrel.

Also looking to get a flashlight/laser mount and any info on magazine extenders.

thanks for the help! :)

I was was unable to find the Limbsaver pad #10402 for my Nova only the 10401 and it did not fit very well. Sent it back and bought a slip on for my 28" gun. It has helped some. I have been curious about the mercury recoil but have read several post on this site and others that it was not worth the money. I would like to here some other reviews about the attachment.