1913 Picatinny Rail Question for SNT.

Duvall-609

I have researched this forum and found two choices for my SNT. I found the Mesa Tactical (picatinny only) and the rail made by EGW Guns. The rail by EGW is 29.99 plus shipping. The mesa is 39.99 plus shipping. I may or may not want a side saddle.

1) I already have a Blackhawk buttstock shell holder and,

2) A forum user expressed difficulties in cycling the action without hitting the sidesaddle.

I will probably only get the rail. Question:

Who has what rail, and what did you like about one over the other? What would some of you prefer if you were in my shoes? Any feedback would be appriciated.

-Duvall

I just purchased the Mesa Tactical rail for my Supernova Steadygrip Turkey gun. It is a great mount. It seems well made, the holes aligned perfect with the factory drilled and tapped holes, and it comes with the mounting screws and wrench. The service was excellent. I ordered on a Tuesday and received it on a Saturday (from CA to NC).

Ladd