rhino chokes

Sawyer

anyone here shoot there sbe2 with one? i have seen how they pattern on paper at sporting goods but never in real life..i ordered one today just bc ive only heard good things about them, anyone have any input on if there worth the money? if so what combo do u use? tks for the help

I've got one, and I like it. Problem is that the Jellyhead .660 just shoots a tad better with XR #6's, so I use the Jelly for the most part.

I'll keep the Rhino though, it shoots XR #5's well and sometimes I shoot back-up with those #5's. It's super out to 30-35 yards with XR #6's. Falls apart much past 38 yards.

I'm sure there is a pefect shell for the Rhino, I just have not found it yet.

Kilt quite a few birds with it though:

2005_0429Image0024.jpg

im confused as to what to do right now..ive read so many diff opinions from ppl on so many diff chokes, my wallet is about emptied and turkey season hasnt been in a week yet..granted i should have had all of this figured out a long time ago but that is my stupidity tks for ur help

I have the Rhino .670 and the Jellyhead .660 chokes for my SBE2. The Rhino as CraigL has said with the Nitro loads patterns awesome. My 40 yd. averages for kill shots have been in the nineties. At shorter distances obviously much more. The Jellyhead is a good choke also with the right ammo, I was shooting some Win Supreme Elites #6 earlier this week that patterned very well although not as good as the Nitro/Rhino combo. The Jellyhead gives me good performance and is more economical but the Rhino gives me better performance but at a higher cost. I really would be pleased to take either of the two into the woods.

Hey all,

Can anyone share what they know about Rhino Grand Slam chokes (.660) made for M1's? I would be shooting three inch shells and have no shell preference. I've usually gone with copper plated lead in the past.

I'm interested in tracking one down and trying it out (looks like Rhino doesn't sell direct from their web site but I have an inquiry in to them).

Any performance reviews would be much appreciated. :)

I have the Rhino .670 and the Jellyhead .660 chokes for my SBE2. The Rhino as CraigL has said with the Nitro loads patterns awesome. My 40 yd. averages for kill shots have been in the nineties. At shorter distances obviously much more. The Jellyhead is a good choke also with the right ammo, I was shooting some Win Supreme Elites #6 earlier this week that patterned very well although not as good as the Nitro/Rhino combo. The Jellyhead gives me good performance and is more economical but the Rhino gives me better performance but at a higher cost. I really would be pleased to take either of the two into the woods.

I'm trying the jellyhead and nitro combo in my SBE2 this year. How did they pattern in your gun?