SuperNova ???

thee.wraith

Has anyone bought the Nordic Companets mag extension?

There showing a +4, which would give me 8+1=nice

I have a SuperNove Model #20140, has a 24" barrel, I want to make sure this +4 extension wont go past my barrel length.

Also, they have a

Low Drag Magazine follower - aluminum follower, teflon coated and anodized. Eliminates shell binding that can occur when feeding from high capacity tubes.

Should I replace the stock on with that too?

That's the one I'm purchasing, although I'm opting for the +3 extension as my barrel is only 18.5". I've contacted both Nordic Components and Cactus Tactical and both said the extension for the Nova will fit the SuperNova, and that the +3 is the one for me due to barrel length, so I'm sure that +4 would fit 24".

However you could call them and ask them directly, for me that's extra peace of mind.

I'm glad you said something about that follower, I didn't even look at it, now I've got to have that too! :D

That's the one I'm purchasing, although I'm opting for the +3 extension as my barrel is only 18.5". I've contacted both Nordic Components and Cactus Tactical and both said the extension for the Nova will fit the SuperNova, and that the +3 is the one for me due to barrel length, so I'm sure that +4 would fit 24".

However you could call them and ask them directly, for me that's extra peace of mind.

I'm glad you said something about that follower, I didn't even look at it, now I've got to have that too! :D

Are you getting the barrel clamp too? I think it said you sould get it if you go +5, but I'm still thinking of getting it for the +4 just for added piece of mind.

• 1 month later...
Has anyone bought the Nordic Companets mag extension?

There showing a +4, which would give me 8+1=nice

I have a SuperNove Model #20140, has a 24" barrel, I want to make sure this +4 extension wont go past my barrel length.

Also, they have a

Low Drag Magazine follower - aluminum follower, teflon coated and anodized. Eliminates shell binding that can occur when feeding from high capacity tubes.

Should I replace the stock on with that too?

I have the s/nova with 24"barrel.I use the nordic +6 and +7.The +6 is about an inch longer than the barrel,and the +7 is about 4" longer than the barrel.I would expect that the +4 and probably the +5 could be used if you want it shorter than the barrel.I also use the clamp.It is very solid but does slightly pull the extended magazine toward the barrel.This hasnt caused any probs so far with the s/nova.The follower is very smooth in operation,the only problem is the colour.It is anodised/teflon coated in a gold colour that can be mistaken for the end of a cartridge.I would have prefered it in red so you could tell quickly that the magazine is empty.