Where to buy Ghost-ring Tritium Inserts for Super Nova

Deusx

I am a new owner of the Super Nova Tactical 12G 18 1/2 w/Rifle sights and am wanting to upgrade the sights with the Ghost-ring Tritium Inserts (#60795) found here on this website.

Does anyone have any idea where i can buy these.....and if i am even able to upgrade my Super Nova Tactical with the Ghost-ring Tritium Inserts.

Looking forward to many years of joyful ownership with my new SuperNova and am hoping i have the ability to upgrade with accessories.

Thanks HogWild.

Yeah i guess i would have to swap out the complete barrell to do this, and at that rate the expense would warrant just buying another SuperNova with Ghost rings on it.

I spoke with CS and the guy i was talking to said he liked the Rifle sights better (maybe he was nice and trying to make me feel better about my purchase, who knows) because he said you can pick up a target quicker than with the Ghost rings.....

Ultimately i guess it comes down to personal preference. Mine is used for Home Defense purposes so being that most encounters are up close i bet a million bucks i wouldn't care what sights are on my barrell.....as long as it was pointed at the guy and i could shoot!