SBEII too short for me

HonkWilliams

I've come to the conclusion that the stock of my synthetic SBEII may be too short to fit me right. When I shoot my right hand (I shoot right handed) is a little too close to my face. Can anyone suggest a solution? Does anyone make replacement stocks for Benellis that are longer than factory ones, entended butts or even extended recoil pads for the SBEII? ?

Guest GunCrazyD

unfortunatley the factory does not make and parts to lengthen the stock or the LOP - if someone knows an aftermarket solution that would help this guy out please post it...

http://www.benelliusa.com/firearms/partsAccessoriesPads.tpl not sure which one it comes with but their are 3 available? and how much short is it? cradle your shotgun on the inside of your elbow joint and measure where your first digit of your index/trigger finger hits face of trigger. This should be a good indication of how much longer it needs to be and any Gunsmith can fix this issue for a small price if the butt pads can't fix it!

• 2 weeks later...
I've come to the conclusion that the stock of my synthetic SBEII may be too short to fit me right. When I shoot my right hand (I shoot right handed) is a little too close to my face. Can anyone suggest a solution? Does anyone make replacement stocks for Benellis that are longer than factory ones, entended butts or even extended recoil pads for the SBEII? ?

I just had to add an 1-1/2" to my stock. I'm 6'9'' and it made all difference in the world. I made it in my CNC machine shop.

Russ F.