und0304

I know that this has already been covered but I am still having trouble. I would just like to know how everyone is loading their R1? The problem that I am having is when I put a shell in the chamber and have three in the mag. it is hard to connect the mag. back to the gun. I have tried everything. I only have this problem when the action is closed, with the action open it is no problem to connect a full mag. Any insite would be greatly apperciated. Thanks

Keep in mind that it is designed to be loaded with 3 in the mag and the bolt back. We are cheating by putting the extra round in the pipe. Mine is tight and it does take quite a bit of added force to get it to lock in. As Tucker said a nice hard slap with the palm does the trick. The 300 WM is a big case and 3 really compresses the magazine spring.

Steve