What's your favorite camo pattern?

CraigL

I wear the Obsession,but it is almost getting hard to find here,most stores sell it as fast as they can get it.It is a very close match to the Realtree APG,but the Obsession has more green in it.I posted a pic in another thread of my shirt in Obsession with my Supernova camo'ed with Realtree APG laying on it.You can see a lot of resemblance!

I just checked it out, it needs more brown for around here.

Advantage Timber and APG seem like the best with Obession coming in close behind.

We won't have leaf out for another 2-3 weeks, so open and brown works good, but some green is a must. AP is too brown.

I hunt The Pocono's. My fave is the Delaware Nat. Recreation Area. You can get away from the crowds and find lots of interesting hunts,without having to hike 10 yrs to get to the spots.It's also neat to watch the turkeys and pheasants fly across the river from Pa to NJ,when you mess up! It's not too often that when you spook an animal it actually flees to the next state!:p