Supernova w/ N.C. extension, Holosight, strobe light

NarniaVoyager

Supernova Tactical with SteadyGrip, +3 Nordic Components extension tube, Bushnell Holosight, Flashlight with Strobe function, 423m Weaver mount, Nordic Components barrel clamp with picatinny rail mount, flashlight clamp. The 28" barrel pictured has taken several dozen ducks. With the +3 extension it holds 8+1 2 3/4 shells. Tip regarding installation of the 423m clamp; file down the screws so that they do not stick through the receiver and scratch the bolt. (no I did not learn this from experience) I want to thank the following for their help with this weapon; Tim @ Nordic Components, Midway USA, Cactus Tactical, Marilyn Asher @ Blackhawk, Chris @ CPWSA.com who can get you any size extension tube you need.

Benelli14.jpg

Benelli13.jpg

Hiya NV, sweet setup! Are you certain that you have the +3 and not the +4 extension? The reason I ask is that your barrel seems to be the same length as mine, and I'd hate to have my magazine longer than my barrel.

Might have to go with a different manufacturer if this is the case. :(

Hiya NV, sweet setup! Are you certain that you have the +3 and not the +4 extension? The reason I ask is that your barrel seems to be the same length as mine, and I'd hate to have my magazine longer than my barrel.

Might have to go with a different manufacturer if this is the case. :(

yeah, that looks like the +4 (which I have) give you 8+1 rounds.

Here is an e-mail Tim @ Nordic Components sent me;

Hello NV,

Thank you for the compliment on our extension tubes, the guys out in the shop do a great job on them in my opinion, but always good to hear it from the customers!!!

As for sticking out past the end of your barrel, you are correct, you will never hit it with shot or even the wad. The only that will hit it is the gases….and although it may erode the anodizing away somewhat (very little), it will also make your shotgun look like you actually shoot it!! And there is a cool factor in that. I run a tube on my competition shotgun that extends about 6” past the end of my barrel and have never had a problem….I’ve shot at least 4 cases of ammo thru it already.

If you would happen to damage it….we have this friendly customer service here and would probably replace a tube that broke anyways.

Again…thank you!

Tim