Do ComforTech Gel Recoil Pads Fit M4 Stocks?

adamlau

Can ComforTech Gel Recoil Pads be installed as direct replacement parts?

Have you shot your M4 yet? It has almost no recoil... even with 3" super hot turkey loads I can shoot it all day and not get sore...

As I recall you like to shoot low recoil loads, you shouldn't feel anything at all, winlites have less recoil than dry firing...

Tolerating recoil is not the problem. Just looking to create as tight a grouping as I can (at 82 feet) while shooting as fast as I can without leaning as much into follow ups to compensate for muzzle rise. Maybe a ported barrel down the road. Blame it on those AA-12 videos on YouTube.

Tolerating recoil is not the problem. Just looking to create as tight a grouping as I can (at 82 feet) while shooting as fast as I can without leaning as much into follow ups to compensate for muzzle rise. Maybe a ported barrel down the road. Blame it on those AA-12 videos on YouTube.

Ehhh... Future Weapons the show where the AA-12 was featured does many takes... You are only seeing the AA-12 in the best possible light... With the M4 you are at the cream of the crop for a proven well tested gun.

Have fun and good luck!

Ehhh... Future Weapons the show where the AA-12 was featured does many takes... You are only seeing the AA-12 in the best possible light... With the M4 you are at the cream of the crop for a proven well tested gun.

Have fun and good luck!

Yeah, but that AA-12 is still one bad MF. The street sweeper is a BB gun next to that thing....the amazing thing is the manufacturer claims the entire weapon is self-cleaning. They claim that after some enormous number of rounds fired with absolutely no maintenance, it still worked flawlessly.

Don't get me wrong, the M4 rules in terms of what I am capable of owning. ;)