WTB: SBE 1 forearm and pistol grip stock

smesk403

I've got a black set pistol grip stock and forearm I was about to list on e-bay separately.

Been selling for $175-200 /set, will separate , if needed.

I'm sending a guy some pictures of the forearm tomorrow, so please let me know, if you are interested in one or both.

I decided to not use it as I primarily duck hunt and I didn't like the way it felt opposed to my regular stock.

I've got a black set pistol grip stock and forearm I was about to list on e-bay separately.

Been selling for $175-200 /set, will separate , if needed.

I'm sending a guy some pictures of the forearm tomorrow, so please let me know, if you are interested in one or both.

I decided to not use it as I primarily duck hunt and I didn't like the way it felt opposed to my regular stock.

If you are interested in spliting the set I would be interested in the pistol grip stock. I would like to see some pictures if possible. I will private messege you my contact email.

Leadthrower