This a cool site, let's see...

rzmitchv4

Bear in mind that posting such information often attracts the attention of the certain federal, state and local entities who may not be keen on such practices. If you have a weapon which you feel can be misconstrued as an assault weapon under certain jurisdictions, it is best to leave words unsaid and pictures not posted.

OK...

Let's see.

First, the BATF is most likely busy elsewhere.

Second, They have a username and a maybe a city, and MAYBE a Photobucket account.

Then, they have to be naive enough to believe that the pictures we post are of our own guns and not just pictures we dug up on the net somewhere.

Then they have to find us based on all this anonymity.

Then they have to go before a judge and get a warrant for something they saw on the Internet. :rolleyes:

93390008_9dd17acc26.jpg

wait a sec, is KG22122 saying that rzmitchv4 is a fed fishing for contraband?

ruh roh...

Not at all. That's why I said strange and not suspicious. Let me put it this way.. I make a question and I read the

answers. Judging from the answers I see that they are not the kind of answers I have expected. But I kept on asking. What am I ? Since we are all law-abiding citizens, for me, there are two things left. Either I don't understand or I am too curious.

I was only playin...

I'd post a pic of mine, but I have a few more parts being shipped right now that I want to wait for before I take some glamor shots.

I've seen pics of other peoples setups lying around the site in various threads. Must just be too lazy to repost.

-xto

I was only playin...

I'd post a pic of mine, but I have a few more parts being shipped right now that I want to wait for before I take some glamor shots.

I've seen pics of other peoples setups lying around the site in various threads. Must just be too lazy to repost.

-xto

bingo......

I'm sorry I asked to see a few pics...just thought it might be interesting...if people are concerned about posting pics well I'm fine with that...

I already posted a pic in another thread, but seeing as your thread is devoid of pics (even though you asked politely) I though I would post another.

BenelliM4CQBwithEotech.jpg

Same one as the other thread. The sight is an Eotech 552 with NV compatibility.

I already posted a pic in another thread, but seeing as your thread is devoid of pics (even though you asked politely) I though I would post another.

BenelliM4CQBwithEotech.jpg

Same one as the other thread. The sight is an Eotech 552 with NV compatibility.

i want your barrel:eek:

Well, I was going to post my pics, but when I click on "manage attatchments" it tells me I've uploaded the maximum of 1 file. Which is odd cuz ive never uploaded anything here.

Sorry, I tried...

The pics are over at shotgunworlds photoalbums under benelli. The only two under xtheowl...

xto

What's the mag capacity?

How's the spread (let's say 00 buck) at 50 and 100 ft?

What is the barrel length?

Yeah, I like it.....

The barrel length is 14", and the magazine capacity is 5+1.

The spread with 00 buck at 100 yards is about 8 feet, and at 100 feet it is about 2-3 feet. The pattern is very symmetrical, and unlike some SBS that have odd distributions of shot, the M4 does not. I have even shot #4 at 100 yards, and the symmetrical pattern is very apparent when you shoot into water. There are very few pellets that strike outside of the concentration of pellets.

The shot definitely spreads faster than my M2, even when I have the largest bore choke installed. The recoil is also very mild compared to my M2. The M2 kicks a little when I shoot the 3" magnum loads, but despite the shorter barrel, the M4 with the ARGO system definitely cycles smoother.

Man, that really sounds good. How do you like the EOTech? A guy at the gun shop said it sits quite tall and can lead to head positions that are not quite natural. He recommended the Aimpoint micro, which is nice, but I'm still leaning toward the EO. I love the holographic image.

Man, that really sounds good. How do you like the EOTech? A guy at the gun shop said it sits quite tall and can lead to head positions that are not quite natural. He recommended the Aimpoint micro, which is nice, but I'm still leaning toward the EO. I love the holographic image.

I like the EoTech, and I like that it sits higher. I only shoot my gun with the stock partially collapsed, or on occassion collasped all the way. When collasped as you know the stock sits higher, so you really need an optic that sits higher when you shoot with the stock in a collapsed position.

I figure that a gun like this is only going to be used in CQB situations, so I never shoot it with the stock extended all the way out. Shooting clays with this thing is a blast. You have to catch the clay right after it launches. Its a challenge, but also a lot of fun.