This a cool site, let's see...

rzmitchv4

You will love shooting clays. I shot with my M2 a couple times, and my friend had his M1. We both used the tighter chokes and found that it was not a problem hitting clays at over 50 yards away. We used high velocity #4 coppercoated shot, and at the end of the day, the barrels were clean with no lead residue. A couple passes with the boresnake and the barrel was clean as a whistle.

We also pounded some old computer CPUs with Winchester coppercoated buckshot. We ripped them to shreads in a way that not even an MG could manage. Don't get me wrong, I love shooting MGs too, but everybody knows that in CQB, nothing beats a shotgun.

Funny you mention high vel copper coated #4. I just got 50 rounds of exactly that....

In terms of a shotgun vs. MG in CQB, lots of well-experienced guys would toast to that effect.

Thanks again for the info. Good chatting with ya.

Hi M4CQB,

I'm not familiar with all the newer slang. Could you tell me what CQB stands for?

Like MikeyZ said CQB=Close Quarter Battle, and also CQC=Close Quarter Combat, essentially the same thing. Terms often used by military and law enforcement (particularly SWAT) when clearing buildings is the subject on hand.

Funny you mention high vel copper coated #4. I just got 50 rounds of exactly that....

In terms of a shotgun vs. MG in CQB, lots of well-experienced guys would toast to that effect.

Thanks again for the info. Good chatting with ya.

Always good to chat with like minded people.

• 2 weeks later...

shotty.jpg

Posted in another thread as well, but here it is again. Was holding off as I just ordered these new pieces.

http://www.tacticalshotgunner.com/mesa-tactical-magazine-clamp-rail-for-tactical-shotguns-p-47.html?osCsid=6016d53aa7416d9c7ce67ddc594f8a5f

http://www.tacticalshotgunner.com/vltor-scout-mounts-p-107.html

As seen: Benelli SuperNova tactical with TacStar +2 mag extension, mesa tactical picatinny rail with 6 shell holder, Burris extreme tactical speed dot sight

I took the elastic 6 shell holder on the buttstock off.