Thinking of Buying an Extrema 2 or SBE 2

Smooth Boar

I've pretty much decided to buy a SBE 2. Just love the way it feels and points. Not crazy about the recoil. But then I'll second guess myself and consider giving the Extrema 2 a try.

Anybody else dealt with this issue and have any thoughts to share?

I went through the same thing. I already had a gas gun (Remington 11-87) and wanted to try the inertia operated gun so I went with the SBE II. I really haven't shot it much yet and haven't hunted with it at all.

If I end up not liking it cause of the recoil, I'll move on to the Xtrema 2. Although, I'm not real impressed by the looks of the Kick Off recoil system. I'm sure it works but shock absorbers belong on pickup trucks not shotguns. :D

I was tossing between a SBEII and a Browning Silver last year. They both felt the same and the recoil thing was really I thought was all hype..Most impressed by how light the SBEII was. So, I bought one..Not at all disappointed......