M4 Telescopic Stocks

canyonair

As a newbie to the the forum please excuse any ignorance on my part. I have 2 questions.

1- Does the M4 telescopic stock fit an M1 super 90?

2- Does installing it on a Benelli M1S90 run contrary to any NFA rules?

As much as I would like to have it, if the 2nd question is a an issues I'll stick with the standard pistol grip it came with. However, I can't see what the issue would be as long as you kept the proper barrel and overall length of a rifle. If this is not possible (keeping the proper length) is SBR'ing it an option?

Thanks in advance to the forum members for your reply.

1) - No. I've never tried, but I've never seen it reported, and I don't know why it would.

2) - If it somehow did fit, I don't see how it would be any worse than an m4.

SBSing is always an option if your state allows it, but that means you have to find a barrel (good luck), or get someone to hack yours down.

http://www.mp5.net/info/sbsconr.htm

^list of states and what they allow.

Is it comfortable to shoot with the telescopic stock?

I have not shot an M4 with a standard stock, but I can shoot my M4 with collapsible all day. The gas system really takes the "bite" out of the kick you feel. I don't think the collapsible stock is uncomfortable at all.

As a newbie to the the forum please excuse any ignorance on my part. I have 2 questions.

1- Does the M4 telescopic stock fit an M1 super 90?

2- Does installing it on a Benelli M1S90 run contrary to any NFA rules?

As much as I would like to have it, if the 2nd question is a an issues I'll stick with the standard pistol grip it came with. However, I can't see what the issue would be as long as you kept the proper barrel and overall length of a rifle. If this is not possible (keeping the proper length) is SBR'ing it an option?

Thanks in advance to the forum members for your reply.

#1 I have an M2 (essentially the same thing as an M1, and it does not fit.

#2 With the M1, the standard pistol grip is the best option to go with. As M1014 mentioned, the recoil tube would have to be changed in order for an M1 to take the collapsible stock, and even then, the stock will not have the middle position. This is the most important thing to me, as I only shoot the gun from the middle position.