B&T Quadrail

M4CQB

Man. I am thinking about putting a Quadrail on my M4 now, because I want something to cover the top barrel for when I flip it over and do funky loads. I always burn the crap out of my hands. I have a surefire M80 on there right now and may have to sell it if I do.

Skeeter.....you're rich....buy my old one and send me a Quad Rail. And throw in some of that Texas White Lightning if you can.......

Edited by taylaboy

Man. I am thinking about putting a Quadrail on my M4 now, because I want something to cover the top barrel for when I flip it over and do funky loads. I always burn the crap out of my hands. I have a surefire M80 on there right now and may have to sell it if I do.

Skeeter.....you're rich....

Rich my a$$, i work hard for my $$$!!;) im just fortunate i make much more than the bills i have to pay...:D

That quadrail is interesting...do you like holding it? I've not changed out the forend on my M4 and can't imagine enjoying to hold onto rails.

I'm quite fond of the Benelli forend, actually. Even if it does absolutely nothing but allow you a comfortable place to grip your gun.

• 2 months later...
any more inputs on this rail, i really like it, it seems better than sidearmor quad rail or kz.

I changed from a Surefire rail to a B&T QRail. Worth every single penny. I changed because I go sick of being burned by the exposed barrel when I flip it over to reload. Took a small bit of time to install/adjust it the way I wanted it to. No malfunctions whatsoever. I would buy it again - no regrets.

M1014003.jpg