Aimpoint on an M4

K.J.O

Just put this pkg together and am very pleased with the result. The optic is an Aimpoint Micro T-1 (I've really grown to like this optic, using it on all of my CQB AR platforms) and fits nicely on the rail. It is a little lower sitting than the M4 (an excellent optic) and my cheek weld picks up the red dot easily. The optic does not co-witness (but no red dot will with the stock benelli iron sights). The T-1 can be left on constantly at a medium power setting and the battery life is 50,000 hours (that's a little more than 3.5 years!).

The rifle is stored with the optic left on so it is ready to go immediately. Aimpoint is THE way to go!

I purchased several of these for use on my guns and have 1 left over that I do not need. If anyone is interested in it (it is unused) I will sell it for $520.00 + shipping.

Let me know what you think of my rig and if you would like the optic send me an email.

KJO

I've tried to add a picture but can't get the attachment thing to work -- if you'd like a picture just email me and I'll send them your way.