Any predator hunters on the site?

unclebuckpa

I am into calling in predators with all kinds of calls. Here in Pa we are so lucky that we can even hunt predators at night time.

Our Eastern Coyote hunting is catching on more and more. Looking forward to using an Benelli Mark 11 shotgun for hunting predators with call.

UNCLEBUCK----I'm in southeast PA--- looking to do some preditor hunting this fall, my gun is M2

Have you heard of a lion being killed inHuntington co. below Lewistown?

Seen an e-mail last evening at work with about a 200 lb lion at local home. should be interesting to see what PGC has to say about this one, someone's escaped pet!!!

UNCLEBUCK----I'm in southeast PA--- looking to do some preditor hunting this fall, my gun is M2

Have you heard of a lion being killed inHuntington co. below Lewistown?

Seen an e-mail last evening at work with about a 200 lb lion at local home. should be interesting to see what PGC has to say about this one, someone's escaped pet!!!

I have been hearing a few stories of lion 's being seen but no one ever produces the carcass or pictures. PGC advised that you never see any lion's dead along the roads as proof that there are none in Pa.

I purchased a Surefire red lens light today for when I get my Benelli. It's only a matter of time before I order one so the purchase of the light to affix to the shotgun was a good purchase.

• 1 month later...

i do a lot of coyote hunting on the out skirts of Ft Worth. they are starting to enter the city and suburbs here. they seem to have a taste for small pets [.dogs and cats]. they do semm to have some dificulty digesting 150 grain hollow point 7mm mag rounds. but we are not allowed to hunt cougars/montain lions. they are protected by Texas Parks Wildlife.