Do you like your Benelli Super Black Eagle Mark 11?

unclebuckpa

Gee maybe I should be buying a Rem G3 LH? Wow what a welcome Tuck?:confused:

I am just finding out what type of semi's Benelli sales. I am a left hander and I want the black synthetic Mark 2 with the Comfort-Tech that shoots the 2 3/4, 3, and the 3 1/2 inch shells.

I never owned a Benelli before.

I have shouldered a few in Gander Mtn and like how they feel. They even feel better then the Rem G3.

...I want the black synthetic Mark 2 with the Comfort-Tech that shoots the 2 3/4, 3, and the 3 1/2 inch shells.

The closest thing to a Mark 2 designation Benelli offers is the M2, and that only chambers three-inch shells. Are you sure you are not referring to just the LH SBE2?

The closest thing to a Mark 2 designation Benelli offers is the M2, and that only chambers three-inch shells. Are you sure you are not referring to just the LH SBE2?

Ah yes that would be what I want to buy? Now I have learned something when you people refer to the SBE2. I got the Mark mixed up with the 11 designator.

thank you for being kind to explain now I will be able to follow all the comments on the SBE2.

http://www.benelliusa.com/firearms/lefthand.tpl