Super Nova arrived with no sights.

crittergitter

After waiting 6 weeks, my Super Nova 12ga, 28" finally arrived. Apparently Benelli figured I was going to put on aftermarket sights, because mine came bare!! I got ahold of Stoeger Canada and they are sending me out a set. After waiting the 6 weeks, now I have to wait another couple. The 'yotes are laughing their @#$%^ off at me!!! Has anyone else had this problem?

Consider yourself lucky. I've been waiting 5 weeks just to get the order placed for my Super Nova Tactical. I'm going through Dick's Sporting Goods because I have a couple of gift certificates I'd like to use for this purchase, but I keep getting told that this model (SNT with ghost ring sights) is on back order. At least you have your gun.

• 2 weeks later...
Consider yourself lucky. I've been waiting 5 weeks just to get the order placed for my Super Nova Tactical. I'm going through Dick's Sporting Goods because I have a couple of gift certificates I'd like to use for this purchase, but I keep getting told that this model (SNT with ghost ring sights) is on back order. At least you have your gun.

I know what you mean. I've had mine (supernova tactical, ghost ring sights, comfortech stock) on order through Benton Shooter's Supply since December 26th! Does anyone know why it's taking so long to get these shotguns out?

CS would be the ones to answer this question with out guessing and they are not too bad on answering questions as i have asked them a group and allways got good answers. Might not like their answers but i did get them to tell me what was going on with numerous issues. Imported weapons are biggest issue and stock to them is also an issue and they do not have a lot of control on shotguns going backorder!