New Comer With Lots of Questions ...

Benelli Raffaello

New Comer here with lots of enquirees , seek your advice.

I own a Benelli Raffaello Deluxe since 2003. Have not used it much except for the last six months.

My enquirees are :

1- Is there a way in the world to add a magazine extension to increase the capacity to 8 or 10 shells ?

2- The barrel is 30" fixed choke (full) & I was thinking of sending it to Briley to have it threaded , adding a choke option to it. Is this OK , is it safe , pros , cons , .... ?

3- I have been hearing alot about shotgun porting , do these expensive holes really work ? or are they just decorations ? Briley have this service also but Magna Port sort of have you believe that they are the masters in this field . I figured if I am gonna send my barrel to Briley for threading they might as well do the porting . What do you guys think ?

I appreciate you guys taking the time to read my enquirees & hope to read your replies soon.

Thanks,

Al

New Comer here with lots of enquirees , seek your advice.

I own a Benelli Raffaello Deluxe since 2003. Have not used it much except for the last six months.

My enquirees are :

1- Is there a way in the world to add a magazine extension to increase the capacity to 8 or 10 shells ?

2- The barrel is 30" fixed choke (full) & I was thinking of sending it to Briley to have it threaded , adding a choke option to it. Is this OK , is it safe , pros , cons , .... ?

3- I have been hearing alot about shotgun porting , do these expensive holes really work ? or are they just decorations ? Briley have this service also but Magna Port sort of have you believe that they are the masters in this field . I figured if I am gonna send my barrel to Briley for threading they might as well do the porting . What do you guys think ?

I appreciate you guys taking the time to read my enquirees & hope to read your replies soon.

Thanks,

Al

1 - Don't alter the Raffaello (too nice & too much $$ to alter. IMO)

2- I'm sure if you can afford a Rafaello, you could afford to just get a new Benelli Sport II, which will have all the features you have listed except a mag extension, which you could purchase anyway. :)