I am confused Benelli M4 standard stock to collapsed

RABMP5

Sorry if this question has been asked before.

I have a chance on buying a lightly used M4 with a standard and pistol-grip stock (Like the M1's and M3's). So I would like to put the collapseble stock on it.

Can it be easily done?

I looked on Cal's Sporting Armory and is says "This stock will only collapse on the Military M1014 or the M4 Super 90 model #11707." http://www.calssportingarmory.com/BenelliStockForends.htm

So what does that meen if I buy a shotgun that never had the collapseble stock it will not collapse!

Oh I am here in Germany I don't know if that makes a difference

Thanks for the help

scroll down a few topics till you find a M4 ,M1014 length topic,,there are three pics of the my M1014,Ihad it machined and glad I did,even got me a center position for sh*ts & grins :D my buddy is gonna go for a third position somwhwere else on the tube,or you can buy the tube kit for more money then either you install it or pay to get it installed,, more money for only one extra position!!! now you have a choice,,,the machine option is an excellent saving grace smile.gif M1014 :cool: