Suggestions for M2 Tactical accesories?

ShadowMech

Hi everyone,

I got the bug so ordered my M2 Tactical yesterday. I am getting it with the pistol grip and ghost ring sights. I also ordered the night sight inserts at the same time.

I was wondering, based on yalls experience, what are some other acessories to put on it? I am looking at a mag extension, butI don't want one that protrudes beyond the end of the barell. I was also thinking of a shell carrier, and a sling.

Does anyone have any reccomendations on specific ones that work great. I saw other threads discussing a few different extensions. Which ones specifically will give me the msot rounds without going beyond the end of the 18.5" barell.

Any other good items that you suggest for it?

Thanks

S.M.

• 2 weeks later...

Thansk for the info. I can get everything I need through midway. I was wondering though if anyone knew which of the DMW extensions is the correct one length wise to not extend beyond the end of the 18.5" barrel of the m2 tactical?

Is it the DMW 7 shot or the DMW 8 shot? Unfortunately DMW doesnt have the lengths listed :-(

Thanks

S.M.