Best M4 is the 11707?

Domonlord

After reading through various topics, it seems as if the 11707 law enforcement version is the way to go. The 1014 commemorative shotguns don't truly support a telescoping stock as they were manufactured before the assault weapons ban expired. The 11707 models do support the telescoping stocks to their full ability. Is that correct?

Now then... are the ones on gunbroker that are advertised as "Benelli M4" the 11707 unless it's written that it's a 1014? I'm still on the fence about purchasing a shotgun, but if I were, I'd most likely end up getting a Benelli M4... but I just want to make sure I'm buying the correct version for me.

yes, the 11707 will take a collapsible stock, the 1014 will not unless you get it milled.

Most current m4s being sold should be 11707's but make sure before you buy.

I'm just curious if we can find out when our 1107 models were made? I mean I can look at the door jam on my car and see the month and year it rolled off the assembly line...

:confused: