What's the going rate for a M4 these days?

Domonlord

Hey all,

I don't know if it's just a fluke or not, but the Black Benelli M4s seem to be going for about $1500 on gunbroker. Usually GB is cheaper than online gun sites, but now they're about even. I could have sworn that several months ago, they were obtainable for $1400 easily, and less than a year ago, they were going for $1200 on Gunbroker. What gives?

I hadn't planned on getting the money ready for one until Christmas time... but should I be in panic mode and grab one now before the price shoots up more?

Hey all,

I don't know if it's just a fluke or not, but the Black Benelli M4s seem to be going for about $1500 on gunbroker. Usually GB is cheaper than online gun sites, but now they're about even. I could have sworn that several months ago, they were obtainable for $1400 easily, and less than a year ago, they were going for $1200 on Gunbroker. What gives?

I hadn't planned on getting the money ready for one until Christmas time... but should I be in panic mode and grab one now before the price shoots up more?

supply and demand I guess comes into play.....

I got mine for $1600.... tried haggling with the gunshop but they wouldnt budge....i tried finding other alternatives but failed...

supply and demand I guess comes into play.....

I got mine for $1600.... tried haggling with the gunshop but they wouldnt budge....i tried finding other alternatives but failed...

Yowza! Supply and Demand is generally the reason... just surprised that the demand shot way up recently it seems. I remember when people complained that they were getting too expensive around $1300 because Benelli was focusing on making the M4s for the US Military which is fine with me... but now I think the demand by the US military has decreased yet gun availability to civilians/cost have gone up sporadically.

The matter that needs to be looked at is the declining value of the dollar against the euro. European goods are very expensive now. Companies over there hate this situation as it is more difficult for them to compete/export goods. Our companies (that export) love the cheaper dollar in that their exports are increasing. If the value of the dollar continues to decline, our Benelli's cost will continue to rise. Bummer!

I don't remember ever seeing an M4 for $1200. Even the M1014's with the US flag on the side were $1400-$1500 four or five years ago. Most FFL fees here in ga. are $25. I don't see the M4 going down in value if it is in good shape.

I don't remember ever seeing an M4 for $1200. Even the M1014's with the US flag on the side were $1400-$1500 four or five years ago. Most FFL fees here in ga. are $25. I don't see the M4 going down in value if it is in good shape.

Thats encouraging to hear as I'd hate to take a big loss on my guns