comfortech recoil pad for sbe2

Sawyer

i ordered a new recoil pad for my sbe2 bc the other one fell off and i lost it in a field..the one i ordered doesnt fit..it sais on the package it fits all sbe2 models blah blah but it seems to be to big..any comments on super gluing it to the inside of the gun?

ok i have found out what the real problem is..when the pad first fell out and i lost it i lost the lip that is inside the very end..idk what its called but the part the recoil pad fits into i dont have..any idas were i might find one? or does anyone know what im talking about?

what are the chances that it doesnt take 4 months for them to fix it? im talkinjg about the part inside the stock when u take the pad off at the very end with the notches in it that the pad fits in..its not in the book i already looked for an hour and a half and cant find it..its like apoxied to the inside of the stock so im thinking im going to have to buy a new stock? would rather not but also dont want to wait 5 months for benelli to fix it

I'll look at my SBE II when I get home, but I have never heard of the retaining band falling off the inside of the stock.

I've had the pistol grip cap fall off and they sent me a new one in 3-4 days. Same for a broken mag cap a few years back.

Sounds like a defective stock to me and I would think Benelli would replace under warranty.

Maybe try contacting them directly instead of asking about it on the Internet :confused:

If you look up and to the right a bit, there is a phone number for Benelli CS - it's right next to the part that says to not post CS questions in the forums :D

thats what i thought..i took the pad off of my r1 rifle and the peice was molded on the inside and it wasnt coming off for anything..idk why if it wont come off the one on my sbe2 came off...i called the customer service people and the lady told me to send the stock to them and they would more than likely replace it, so hopefully they will send me a new one, dont really wanna have to buy a new stock

i am sorry if i offended u in asking a question. was trying to get input to see if there was a way around sending it to them. once again im sorry for asking a question

Don't be sorry, just pay attention and follow the simple rules set forth above :D

Hint, the BIG RED LETTERS + THE BIG RED PHONE NUMBERS ;)

I knew Benelli CS would take care of it! I bet they send you a new stock faster than you think. Please post up and let us know how long it takes.

• 4 months later...

Did you get it fixed?

I had same problem, the lip on inside of stock that holds the recoil pad fell out on my M2 shotgun. I called customer service, they said it is permanently broken and they sent me a new stock within 6 days. Excellent service (too bad it broke to begin with, but I guess that happens sometimes.)

O.K., MountainGuy, since you seem to be a proponent of Benelli customer service, please take a look at MY post and give me a hand. I would LOVE to be able to say that Benelli helped me with ANYTHING. I have experinced nothing but non-response from them. I would most probably buy what I need from them if they would just respond.

MontefeltroPro (only one post so far, so it should be easy to find)