I just noticed

A2142Phantom

some people join, ask their question and some members here treat them like idiots or are very rude and they dont come back! Thats been atleast some of the reasons why..ask me how i know.

+1

Also, there seems to be only this forum that is geared toward a specific shotgun I have. Once my question is answered, then I really don't have any other questions about the firearm.

I move to a more general forum, like a "shotgun" forum, instead of a Benelli forum, or a tacitcal forum instead of a AR or bolt action forum.

The very specific forums don't have enough traffic to keep up good times.

and that's the truth brother.

I just noticed that most of us members of the form are one-timers they join us to post one question and then never come back :(. I guess they sould just make "tempoary members" If you only have one or two questions and "full members".

That's not bad for a seven poster?

How ya gonna learn if ya don't ask. This forum has all the info one would need, pro or newbie whose members offer great advice. It's helped me alot, so thank you to those that raised topics wich had the answers to most questions. At some point most people give back when they have something constructive and of value to offer. It doesn't always mean they disappear when they get what they want.

I have stuck around in here for quite some time, originally because I had tons of problems with a Stoeger product but then mainly because the topics of discussion are interesting and sometimes i even have somthing worth sharing :)

I just noticed that most of us members of the form are one-timers they join us to post one question and then never come back. I guess they sould just make "tempoary members" If you only have one or two questions and "full members".

I can't believe how many people come here with a Benelli USA CS question when it clearly says above, in big red letters;

THE FORUMS ARE NOT A CONDUIT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE. ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE VIA PHONE OR EMAIL (800-264-4962 or 301-283-6981). DO NOT POST CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTIONS IN THE FORUMS.

This place was clearly designed by Benelli USA for members to share just about any Benelli related topic EXCEPT CS issues.

I don't recall many (or any really) cases where someone was treated improperly for asking a non-CS related Benelli question or raising a non-CS related issue. :)

I have elected myself an unofficial Benelli police officer of this great forum. I believe I am one of many in this posse. I have made it my personal goal to dispense kangaroo justice in any way I see fit. If Benelli USA does not like it, they are free to ban me :D

I see this forum as a source of: Information, knowledge and experience sharing. There are those that have more information, knowledge and experience than others. Most important, this forum and those that post or police are entertaining and many times after or during a long days work are downright funny.

ERdept,

interesting thought about types of forms. Just curious but how come you joined us then and not a shotgun form? Like I said just curious.

As I said, to ask a specific qeustion about the Benelli shotgun that I have.

I try to base my actions on logic. And logically, it makes sense to go to the bee hive of Benelli to answer a Benelli question, because there are mostly Benelli afficianados here.

Again, once the quesiton is answered, then I need a more general forum on shotgun as I have and old over and under 16ga, the Benelli, and two more shottys, one a tactical and another a Berreta sporting.

The general forum is for more general talk, not just about Benelli's but garners input from a larger audience. That audience being comprised of Remy, Mossberg, Berretta, Benelli, Browning, Parazzi, etc. shotgunners.

This forum's been a wealth of info to me. The debates are more entertaining than Leno. There are members of this group that know more about shotguns than I will ever know, and usually you get no BS answers to important questions, something that you take a shot in the dark at when dealing with most CS departments.

Score one for the forum ;)

I like most of the other posters stop by often but don't post much. I love my Benelli SN Tactical. I carry it as my duty shotgun after my Chief opened the private carry option. Personally, I like pictures of what others have done. I don't know the mechanics of the shotguns so I'm not much use to most of you. But, I do like this forum.

Duvall

I'm new to Benelli and had some specific questions that couldn't be answered by the owners manual. Got on here and got my questions answered. I jump on 3 or 4 times a week to see if I can obtain some more knowledge. I'm not a expert by any means, but will help out if i can. Being old school I go by the saying, better to be thought of as an idiot than open your mouth (or write) and remove all doubt !!

I agree with the bad treatment of people with benelli complaints chasing people away. I just bought a SBEII last week and I checked out the archives of this forum before buying the gun.

There were some good posts, but most often anyone with a good legitimate problem was dogged for being an idiot and not knowing how to operate or maintain the firearm. A lot of good posts that had valuable info were dead-ended by people blindly standing behind Benelli and not believing someone may have actually gotten a bad gun. I suppose this is the place for hardcore Benelli supporters, but in order to move forward we have to help people with problems rather than getting out the torches and chasing them out of town.

Three of my close hunting buddies have been shooting the SBE I model benelli for the last several years. The third guy to get his had nothing but problems. The gun had to be sent-in and gone through before it worked properly. Sometimes you just get a bad one.

I agree with the bad treatment of people with benelli complaints chasing people away. I just bought a SBEII last week and I checked out the archives of this forum before buying the gun.

There were some good posts, but most often anyone with a good legitimate problem was dogged for being an idiot and not knowing how to operate or maintain the firearm. A lot of good posts that had valuable info were dead-ended by people blindly standing behind Benelli and not believing someone may have actually gotten a bad gun. I suppose this is the place for hardcore Benelli supporters, but in order to move forward we have to help people with problems rather than getting out the torches and chasing them out of town.

Three of my close hunting buddies have been shooting the SBE I model benelli for the last several years. The third guy to get his had nothing but problems. The gun had to be sent-in and gone through before it worked properly. Sometimes you just get a bad one.

Find me a post where a person following this golden rule was treated unfairly:

The forums are hosted compliments of Benelli USA to post questions and comments.

THE FORUMS ARE NOT A CONDUIT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE. ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE VIA PHONE OR EMAIL (800-264-4962 or 301-283-6981). DO NOT POST CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTIONS IN THE FORUMS.

Inappropriate language and photos will not be tolerated and those posts will be removed.

I cannot recall one instance where a person with a legitimate non-CS question was treated unfairly :)

This is NOT a CS substitute. If you ask a CS question from forum members, be ready for a variety of replies.

Also note, if you post up here with a question, you need to be prepared for any reply, even if it's not the one you want to hear. If you already know what you want to hear, why bother posting up :confused:

What you will get here is replies from actual Benelli owners. Sorry if that offends some, but I'd rather hear from actual product owners that arm-chair quarterbacks that do not always have the standing to back up their position.

Three buddies? Whoop-d-doo! I can find 50 guys that shoot Benellis and love them. I can also find a few that hate them. The same thing applies to maybe 8-10 other brands. What's your point brother?

Find me a post where a person following this golden rule was treated unfairly:

The forums are hosted compliments of Benelli USA to post questions and comments.

Inappropriate language and photos will not be tolerated and those posts will be removed.

I cannot recall one instance where a person with a legitimate non-CS question was treated unfairly :)

This is NOT a CS substitute. If you ask a CS question from forum members, be ready for a variety of replies.

Also note, if you post up here with a question, you need to be prepared for any reply, even if it's not the one you want to hear. If you already know what you want to hear, why bother posting up :confused:

What you will get here is replies from actual Benelli owners. Sorry if that offends some, but I'd rather hear from actual product owners that arm-chair quarterbacks that do not always have the standing to back up their position.

Three buddies? Whoop-d-doo! I can find 50 guys that shoot Benellis and love them. I can also find a few that hate them. The same thing applies to maybe 8-10 other brands. What's your point brother?

Good for you, you have more buddies than I do. You're the man.

This is the exact pissing contest that chases people off your board. Thanks for all the help?