I just noticed

A2142Phantom

I have two best friends. Quality of friendship, not quantity has always been my determinate of friends. After all, you don't want a million friends who won't give their lives for yours. Go pick you up in Vegas after a three am call with not notice or you can spill your guts to knowing they won't judge you.

The rest I call acquiantences. Many people call people like these friends and throw that term around loosely. It takes quiet a bit to be my friend. Am I a very polarizing guy. People either love me or hate me.

Best to find one true friend. That person who you can speak to about anything, be yourself, then to have many who aren't your true friends.

I'm proud of having two very good and true friends.

There will always be forums in which there are A holes and petty people who have poor impulse control and just react with some juvenile remark trying to alienate you for this or that. It goes all the way back to elementary school. They grew older, but never grew up.

Grew in in terms of really maturing mentally. You know?!?!

I see them as never capable of growing and always having to put someone else down in order to bolster themselves in some way.

Why?..........

Because they are addressing some inate problem that was never resolved. I work in behavioural health and the ER and found from listening in to my patient's couseling that ALL anger is due to some form of hurt in the past.

Feel sorry for them, for they know not what they do.

Good for you, you have more buddies than I do. You're the man.

This is the exact pissing contest that chases people off your board. Thanks for all the help?

No contest here my brother. I've been here five years and I've seen folks come and go. The good ones stick, the others, well, don't stick. Don't get all bent just because I don't repect you and your three posts yet.

No anger here doc, just reality :) Do you thnk opposing attorneys are 'angry' with each other? Do you think opposing politicians are 'angry' with each other? Do you think the founding fathers were 'angry' with each other? Were your profs angry with you in school?

Some of you need to get a life - it's just the Internet - it's not your real life....or is it?.......

:D

I have owned SBE's for over 20 yrs. I have shot & did minor work on more than 30 SBE's(for friends). I have seen problems but none have had to be sent for repairs. The problems have been dirt or lack of lube. I have owned other autos and they do not compare with SBE. You can complain but I do not think you can find a better auto. And last, you find the perfect forum about any subject you will probably be the only one on that forum.

I know I dont't have many posts, but for what it's worth this is the kind of lively conversation that keeps me coming back. I've been following the forum for about 6 months now and recently joined because I had a question which mudhen took care of in short order.Everybody's different I guess and that's what makes this forum so great.

Don't get all bent just because I don't repect you and your three posts yet.

Some of you need to get a life - it's just the Internet - it's not your real life....or is it?.......

:D

Not real life? Your comments obviously have a real life effect on people since you have had to defend your self against two different people in one post here. You need to grow up and start respecting those of us with less experience with these guns. The people with the low post numbers on here are obviously new customers and will have questions.

I'm sure that Benelli sponsored this forum so experienced owners could help the new guys, and it's a shame people like you have to take it upon yourself to turn this into your own personal wrestling mat.

I'll be calling Benelli with my questions and I will definately suggest they take a look at the harm some of the bullys are doing on their forum.

Not real life? Your comments obviously have a real life effect on people since you have had to defend your self against two different people in one post here. You need to grow up and start respecting those of us with less experience with these guns. The people with the low post numbers on here are obviously new customers and will have questions.

I'm sure that Benelli sponsored this forum so experienced owners could help the new guys, and it's a shame people like you have to take it upon yourself to turn this into your own personal wrestling mat.

I'll be calling Benelli with my questions and I will definately suggest they take a look at the harm some of the bullys are doing on their forum.

Respect is earned, not demanded :)

i joined because i bought a stoeger like a month ago and i wanted to see what people were sayin about them before i invested the money.

nobody posted that it was gunna be the hardest kickin shotgun you can buy.

i had used my mossberg 500 forever before this and what kind of questions can you ask about a $150 gun in a forum.

i guess you could ask how can i get rid of the rattling noises and sloppy action, naaa not really !

adding to the prior conversations i agree this is just the internet and if someone says somethin you dont like or agree with let it go and dont get upset over it.

its impossible for every single person to get along with evreyone else all the time.

there are people out here that were not brought up around guns.if someone post what you believe to be a "stupid question" why answer it? as far as im concerned, the only stupid question is the one that is not asked. i my self have had customer service departments[not benelli] give me the royal run around,or tell me what they thought i wanted to hear. where some else will give me straight answer without blowing smoke up my butt. dont rag on peoplethat are inexperienced at anything. after all we wernt all born with a gun in our hand!!

People like to see conflict, strife, and suffering of others. It's an inate human trait. I think there's some truth to the sayings that people watch hockey for the fights and car races for the crashes. People don't want to publicly admit such things as they are stigmatized.

But, we are curious of other's deaths, and sufferings, because we have experienced such things ourselves in each of our lives, and because we know the feeling so closely and don't want to feel them, we closely watch others who are going through them.

It's a spectacle. Like the lions attacking people in the forum.

i myself dont care for seeing one person down another over a question they have asked. it tends to lower my opinion of that person as well as my respect. we are not born with knowledge, we aquire it over time. either through some one else or personal experience. just remember that at some point in life someone answered our "stupid" questions too!!

this is a gun forum but this diversion has illicited more respones than many of the strictly gun oriented replies, as evidenced by the number of views..

So you see the interest in non-gun related stuff. Pretty "authentic self" reply I'd say.

• 2 weeks later...

I posted a question concerning the availability of M2 barrels, and checked several times over a period of about two weeks or more. Not one response. On another forum I discover that a 28" barrel in matte finish is available from Impact guns. I posted that information to my own question. As a moderator on other shooting related sites it has always been understood that a new poster with a question should not be ignored.

Now, as a new to trap, new to shotgunning shooter, what do you think is the reason people do not repeat post?