M4 Factory Benelli Extension WTT

johnnywitt

• 2 weeks later...
Why do you want to get rid of the extension tube?

I'm considering one for my M4

I just want a factory full length tube for one of my two M4's. I bought 3 factory 2 shot extensions when you could still buy them. I didn't buy a full length tube.The factory extension tube is good though because you can switch back to normal capacity real quick.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I don't want to sell it right now. I would trade it for a Full Length Benelli tube. I know that somebody out there like me probably has 3 of them and no M4 Factory Ext. and might want one to compliment their collection.

If I'm going to sell it I need to find out what the Full length FACTORY Benelli tubes are going for vs. the Benelli Factory Ext.'s (I've never been interested in aftermarket stuff)

I have 2 M4's and 3 Factory Ext. and 3 Collapsible Stocks. You could just buy them at any Benelli Dealer for awhile. Tha ATF apparently scared the **** outta Benelli and they stoped selling a LEGAL PRODUCT. Numrich Arms/eGUNPARTS needs to pull their head out of their A$$ as well. Having a 6/7 shot tube on your Benelli is NOT illegal. So, why don't they sell them to you and me? Because of a rogue bureaucracy that has waaaay too much unelected power and who basically makes the law up as they go along. Sorry, rant off.

Yea, who would ever be so foolish as to be interested in those readily available, superior finish, less expensive after market full length tubes? Clearly they'd be a fool.

:\

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Well, I guess I'm an idiot then because I DO want the factory stuff. I guess because its hard to get and well, its OEM. The Socomguy Tube is t-ts though and I still might end up with one if nobody wants to trade a full length tube.

Do they even have Full laught "factory tubes" being sold to the public?

They did, just like the collapsible stocks, but they're not available now. Even though it is legal to put the full length tube on your gun. You just have to put a standard non PG stock on it when you put on the full length tube. That being said, there are a lot of people that have the full length tubes and the collapsible PG stocks on their M4's that bought them and put them on back when Benelli said it A OK IN THEIR CATALOG.

I mean no offense, but I bought and sold 5 oem full length tubes back when numrich decided to liquidate their lot of them.

The finish on the aftermarket tubes I've dealt with is hands down better than the factory tubes.

So I'm a bit mystified as you why you've never considered an aftermarket tube.