WTT M4 Factory PG for Std. Stock

johnnywitt

I want to trade my FIXED NON COLLASIBLE Pistol Grip M4 stocks that came from the factoryon my 11707 for the Non Pistol Grip Standard Stock that came on 11707's sold in some states. I like the field type stock better on my Full Length (non entry) length M4's. These stocks are in excellent cond. I would like to trade one or both, as I have the collapsible versions of the PG stocks if I need them. Of course, they're not installed at this time. Thanks, you can PM me if interested.

I want to trade my FIXED NON COLLASIBLE Pistol Grip M4 stocks that came from the factoryon my 11707 for the Non Pistol Grip Standard Stock that came on 11707's sold in some states. I like the field type stock better on my Full Length (non entry) length M4's. These stocks are in excellent cond. I would like to trade one or both, as I have the collapsible versions of the PG stocks if I need them. Of course, they're not installed at this time. Thanks, you can PM me if interested.

I just bought one online for like $125 bucks....wasnt sure how long I'd have to wait for a trade opportunity to arise