Benelli M4 wait time?

Domonlord

Hey, I'm buying a Benelli M4 for under 1500 shipped... but the dealer said he already has some on order, but he has no idea when they'll come in. Any of you guys experience this same problem? How long did you have to wait? Thanks.

I hate when they tell me they have them on order.... then they make you wait and wait and wait.... with no guarantee of a delivery date...

Try to find a shop that has them in stock maybe???:confused:

I hate when they tell me they have them on order.... then they make you wait and wait and wait.... with no guarantee of a delivery date...

Try to find a shop that has them in stock maybe???:confused:

The reason I'm tempted to stick with this shop is because they gave me an offer of $1400 plus shipping. The wait shouldn't take longer than a month, right?

Guest GunCrazyD

you are dealing with Italy....and the factory is shut down in August, and the M4 is the most popular gun Benelli has..they are pretty much on backorder for 3 months all the time..a month is a short wait time but i'll guess it's more...with the Euro the way it is the price will go up at some point again next year..stick with the dealer you have it ordered from..sounds like a heck of a deal...

Impact Guns said they were BO with lead time of 4 to 6 months and 1589.00 dollars? I would get more info from your dealer or call Benelli CS. But like others have said when you order a shotgun the dealer should get your gun within 4 to 6 months, could be quicker but i would be surprised!