FS: U.S. made Benelli M4 Full-Length mag tubes - NEW THREAD

SOCOMguy

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought a Benelli m4 in desert camo. I would like to order a mag extension for it in a matching color. Do you make these in the desert tan color and if so is it a perfect match? Also I live in California. Are these legal in California as is? Meaning if I just slap one on am I good to go or do I have to have a certain amount of us parts if I do the conversion? If they are legal in cali, and you do make them in desert tan color, I would like to order one asap! Just tell me where and how to send the money.

Thanks

Tenbrook:)

I just bought a Benelli m4 in desert camo. I would like to order a mag extension for it in a matching color. Do you make these in the desert tan color and if so is it a perfect match? Also I live in California. Are these legal in California as is? Meaning if I just slap one on am I good to go or do I have to have a certain amount of us parts if I do the conversion? If they are legal in cali, and you do make them in desert tan color, I would like to order one asap! Just tell me where and how to send the money.

Thanks

Tenbrook

Also if I ordered one in black what part of the gun would show as black. It looks as if the stock one is black as well. Do I even want it in tan:confused:

Do you have any pictures of the desert camo m4 with an extension installed?

Sorry for all the newbie questions:rolleyes:

Also if I ordered one in black what part of the gun would show as black. It looks as if the stock one is black as well. Do I even want it in tan:confused:

Do you have any pictures of the desert camo m4 with an extension installed?

Sorry for all the newbie questions:rolleyes:

I do not have any pics of the desert tan tube on a desert camo gun. Since I do not own one, a few members had posted pics on my old for sale thread and it was right on as far as color match. The old thread got deleted since it then had close to 100,000 views!

The tan looks better than black but the black looks okay too since it matches the pistol grip of the gun. The black tubes run $195 and the tan tubes run a little bit more depending on a few variables.

Black tubes are in stock now. Tan tubes require a special separate run but only take a couple weeks to get them done.

Thanks all!

• 2 weeks later...
Socmoguy, how doe s the finish on the camo M4 hold up to a torch or heat gun?

Also, any chance you take paypal.

Getting a MO is difficult for me.

Thanks

I am not sure how the tan finish holds up to a torch. My guess is that it doesn't. You should use the torch or heat gun on the tube anyway so touching the receiver would not be an issue.

As far as paypal goes, I used to do it BUT I have now taken a firm stance on not using paypal. Ebay and Paypal are anti-gun and anti-second amendment companies and I refuse to give them any money. Especially now that the democrats have a clear road to a new gun ban next year is another reason why we should not support ANY business that is anti-gun.

+1 on the paypal, ebay disdain.;)

I am not sure how the tan finish holds up to a torch. My guess is that it doesn't. You should use the torch or heat gun on the tube anyway so touching the receiver would not be an issue.

As far as paypal goes, I used to do it BUT I have now taken a firm stance on not using paypal. Ebay and Paypal are anti-gun and anti-second amendment companies and I refuse to give them any money. Especially now that the democrats have a clear road to a new gun ban next year is another reason why we should not support ANY business that is anti-gun.

do your mags rust ?

Short answer to this is "no". The tubes are coated with a heavy duty finish called diamondkote which has a texture like parkerizing but withstands salt water and other corrosive chemical abuse. The tube are dipped in a anti-rust coating before they are finished as well.

I am have begun working on my new batch of tubes which will be completed within the next 2 weeks or sooner. So if you have placed and order or are thinking of placing and order do not worry as your wait time will be minimal. I will have plenty of tubes for sale with this next batch so everybody who orders will be sure to get thiers with this batch.

Thanks all!

Joe