FS: U.S. made Benelli M4 Full-Length mag tubes - NEW THREAD

SOCOMguy

What's the best way to place an order for one of socomguy's tubes? I sent him an email through the forum days ago but haven't heard anything.

Still considering Kip's since the ordering process is painless. It just looks like Kip's desert tan finish doesn't match the M4 desert camo.

Any ideas?

Call the guy and ask if it does. He is very technical and very honest.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still considering one of these tubes since I would like to get something quick. What is the deal with ordering one of these? Is socomguy flooded with orders or does he not want to sell anything? I still haven't gotten a response from my email last week.

titanium/shmitanium!!:) with the slow response/delivery from all these so called tube builders, wouldnt it just be easier to get some black iron pipe from h-depot and make one yourself??:D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Does the addition of this tube require a different spring and follower? Will adding this tube make a collapsible stock compliant with the 922 requirements? I purchased the M1014 with the American Flag stamped on the receiver and a fixed but stock. I want to make sure that any modifications I do not take me out of compliance. Could you explain the regulations to me a little more as I would like to order the collapsible stock too.

Does the addition of this tube require a different spring and follower? Will adding this tube make a collapsible stock compliant with the 922 requirements? I purchased the M1014 with the American Flag stamped on the receiver and a fixed but stock. I want to make sure that any modifications I do not take me out of compliance. Could you explain the regulations to me a little more as I would like to order the collapsible stock too.

Hi Prime and welcome to the forum,

Having a full length tube AND a collapsable stock and being what most people consider 922r compliant is not possible with currently available parts (some people will say that if you have someone else do the mods that you personally are in compliance since you did not assemble the weapon into that configuration since the law is directed at assembly Vs possession).....I don't recommend that approach. 922r compliance is not a problem with a fixed PG stock provided you reduce your imported parts count to 10 or less.

By using

1 US made full length mag tube

2 US made mag follower (like Brownells)

3 US made forend (KZ or Surefire M80)

In a month or two Mesa is coming out with a fixed PG stock with a shorter LOP than the OEM stock. That stock could be used to replace #2 or #3 above. This would allow you to keep your stock Benelli grips

Pics of the stock are in post #34 of this thread

http://www.mesatactical.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=722&p=2

There's all you need to know in this thread:

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19539&highlight=atf+922r

Happy reading!

Hookster :)

thats nice!!:p but when are they gonna come out with the real stock?? ya know, the collapsible one??:D

Whatever became of the Carriercomp collapsibles? The prototypes where like carbon copies of the OEM, and looked to be like they were not gonna be able to stock 'em fast enough. I think that the proposed price was just south of the going rate of an original.

And by the way, SOCOM makes an excellent tube. I bought one when he first started, and was more than satisfied with the fit, and finish.

Edited by DOOKEY FACE

Whatever became of the Carriercomp collapsibles? The prototypes where like carbon copies of the OEM, and looked to be like they were not gonna be able to stock 'em fast enough. I think that the proposed price was just south of the going rate of an original.

And by the way, SOCOM makes an excellent tube. I bought one when he first started, and was more than satisfied with the fit, and finish.

good to know DOOKEY, i didnt know CC was trying to make them. i wonder and will check on if he is still traveling down that path. anything closest to the OEM c-stock is preferred. and i for one would buy one no matter the price. BUT, its CC, and i know he's VERY BUSY so i wont hold my breath!!;)

good to know DOOKEY, i didnt know CC was trying to make them. i wonder and will check on if he is still traveling down that path. anything closest to the OEM c-stock is preferred. and i for one would buy one no matter the price. BUT, its CC, and i know he's VERY BUSY so i wont hold my breath!!

Here's the pic of some protos, and an M4 equipped with one, but it's been over a year so...55553272.idonknow.gif

picture.php?albumid=10&pictureid=28

hey HOOKSTA, did you previously know about these KIP c-stock proto's up above and not tell me??:D and you have any other info to offer about them?

Hey Skooter,

Yeah.....I'd seen the photos on the Carriercomp site. I figured they were just as easily obtained as the elusive muzzle brakes, spec top rails, Ti charging handles etc.

I suppose that if anyone has the opportunity to speak to Kip anytime soon the should ask about the chances of anyone getting one of these C-stocks in the future.

Later,

Hookster :)